Sunday, December 26, 2010

Grey Goose

Grey Goose

Watercolor on cold press 9"x12"

(SOLD)

I had to hold off on a few posts recently, because the Christmas surprise would have been ruined for a few people. This Grey Goose bottle is a fitting subject for today's overcast day. As I sat eating breakfast I saw hundreds of Canadian Geese flying overhead on their way to a warmer climate...if that exists in the US right now? I think it's freezing in Florida and we here in PA are expecting a few feet. Well the good news is, this spirit doesn't freeze. In fact, you will usually find this bottle in the freezer waiting patiently for such a cold day.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is anticipating a fantastic New Year celebration for the ringing in of 2011. I'm sure Grey Goose will be the drink of many on New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment