Thursday, September 16, 2010

Knob Creek

Anyone ever go fishing in Knob Creek?  I wonder if the Tyler Legg from Tar Heel Fly Fishing knows anything about the fish in Knob Creek?
I love this 9 year Bourbon.  It is delicious.  I'm typically more of a single malt guy, but when bourbon is poured, this one is at the top of my list.  (Update - 9.20.10 - Had diner Saturday night at Belrose 333 in Radnor, PA.  Was thinking about a tasty drink to unwind my body and had a Manhattan with Knob Creek.  It was the perfect compliment to my Cesar salad and rare cheeseburger!)

8" x 5.5" Watercolor on cold press 140 lbs paper.
Visit their site...has some cool facts.  Did you know that Winston Churchill's mother invented the Manhattan?
Knob Creek

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done Peter.

    A request from Brk Trt, how about a painting of a bottle of local root beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knob Creek... Smooth as a baby's butt!

    ReplyDelete